Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hello, and welcome to my blog. This is my first post here and I am glad you stopped by to read it. I have blogged in the past, but when I had to move away from my country home and take a job as a finance executive, I gave up a little and quit posting. I learned from that experience that this is the only life for me, and I will do whatever I have to to stay right here in my little valley where I belong. As my profile says I am a busy mom of 3 children, 2 at home. I love all things simple and country and that is what you will find here. I will be sharing my journey with you from living in the middle of town to someday moving out onto my own off grid homestead. For now I will continue to homestead from my little house in town. I will post about canning, baking/cooking and crocheting/knitting, and gardening. I will post about the beautiful area that I am fortunate enough to live in, and share my life and my families lives with you. It will not always be perfect, but it I promise it will always be real.

No comments:

Post a Comment