Monday, February 9, 2015

What's cooking this week?


On Mondays I am going to post what my menu for the week will be. Every month I do a menu for the whole month. It really helps me to keep eating at home a priority. It makes it easier to say no to the excuse of not having anything thawed out so we better eat out. We love eating at home, and in our small town there are not many places to eat out anyway. So for us it is a win. So the following will be our menu for this week:

Monday - We are having dinner at the in-laws today.

Tuesday - My Dear is gone to school, so Lil'Bit and I always have baked potato, and salad

Wednesday - We will be gone to "Big" town until late at night so I will not be cooking

Thursday - Homemade Pizza

Friday - Chicken Broccoli Casserole, green beans

Saturday - Tri tip roast, baked potato, buttered corn

Sunday - Ham & Cheese pockets, homemade macaroni and cheese, salad

There you have it. I hope all of you have a blessed and fruitful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment