Thursday, February 16, 2017

Umm....Menu Monday?

                          

Boy I really suck at this game! I totally forgot to post on Menu Monday. I mean good grief! How hard is it to set an event reminder in my phone? I guess remembering to post the reminder to remind me to do something is beyond my capabilities. Oh well, we will just pick it up from here, shall we?

This weeks menu has/will look like this:

Monday - Pizza

Tuesday - Ham dinner at church for Valentines Couples Dinner

Wednesday - Meatball Stew, with rolls

Thursday - Chicken Alfredo, with homemade pasta, broccoli, salad

Friday - Beef Pot roast, potaotes, carrots

Saturday - Bacon Cheeseburger Roll up, salad, fruit

Sunday - Scalloped Potatoes, dessert (Pot luck at church this week)

That pretty much sums up the week. I have a recipe post I am going to give you today also. Hope you check that out too! See ya again for Menu Monday, hopefully on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment